Camp Family Communication Board
Virtual Communication Board for Deerfield Summer Camp 2021!
- Welcome to Deerfield Summer Camp! We are excited to have you joining us this summer.
- While camp may look a little different this year, what won’t change is our commitment to providing a fun and engaging experience that will provide opportunities for your child to explore the outdoors, unleash their creativity, and release their energy!
- 2021 Health & Wellness Addendum.
- We use email as our main form of communication. If you aren't receiving our emails, please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your safe senders list.
- If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact our Camp Director, Maria, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.770.2384.
2021 Outdoor Drop-Off & Pick-Up
- Please note that we will not be doing curbside drop-off/pick-up.
- Parents are asked to park in designated parking lots and walk to the assigned camp group for check-in/out each day.
- This process is similar to a typical camp season, however check-in will be held outside in the field behind the Snyder House, weather permitting. Please click here for a map of check-in/out locations.
- A Camp Parent Email is sent the Friday before each camp week and will include information on the child’s group assignment and check-in/out location.
- Please add email@example.com to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive camp emails.
Kindergarten: Camp Schedule Highlights
- Week of June 14th: Nature Wonders
- Week of June 5th: Dinosaur Tracks: S1
- Week of July 19th: Dinosaur Tracks: S2
1st-5th Grade: Camp Schedule Highlights
Doll Camps: Camp Schedule Highlights
6th-8th Grade: Camp Schedule Highlights
General Camp Rules
- Respect Yourself
- Stay with your group & use the buddy system
- Ask your counselor if you need help or have a question
- Wash your hands before and after snack
- Respect Others
- Listen and follow directions
- Play fair
- Include everyone
- Respect Your Environment
- Help clean up
- Leave plants and animals where you find them
What should I BRING to camp?
- Small bag/backpack for snack, water, and personal items
- Water bottle
- Non-perishable snack
- Sunscreen (that you can put on yourself)
- Bug spray (can be applied prior to camps at Carter Park)
- Tennis shoes (no flip flops, crocs, or open-toed shoes)
- Rain gear
What should I LEAVE AT HOME?
- Electronic devices
- Knives, guns, weapons
- Fire-making devices
- Campers are responsible for all of their own items. Counselors will not be responsible for carrying or safe-keeping of personal items.
Additional Fun Summer Activities
Scroll down to see the links section below for more fun summer activities!
Additional Forms and Files: