Egg Collector Volunteer
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Earn community service hours by helping to collect the eggs and signs after the self-guided egg hunts.
Volunteer Opportunity Description
- Volunteer to collect up plastic eggs and signs after the self-guided egg hunts and return them to the Township Office.
- Park location can be selected during registration.
- Please note that this opportunity involves walking along pathways, bending and stooping to pick up eggs/signs, and carrying eggs/signs from the pathway back to your vehicle.
- This opportunity can be done alone or with a helper. Please indicate during registration if you will be having someone assist you. (This is needed if you are both requesting community service hours.)
- Between April 5th - 8th, go to your designated park and collect all of the eggs and signs from the hunt.
- You will be emailed a check-off list to indicate what you are collecting. Count the eggs and signs to indicate what you collected.
- Return the eggs, signs, and inventory sheet by April 9th to the Township Office during normal business hours.
- Please note that the volunteer must provide their own transportation.
Community Service Hours
- Students volunteering for community service hours may each earn up to 3 hours per park location.
- If you require a signature, please send your form to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step #1: Registration
- Register online to volunteer for a park!
- Please take your registration all the way through invoicing. You will not be charged; it will be a $0 value invoice.
- Please check your email for a registration confirmation. It will come from email@example.com.
Step #2: Egg & Sign Collection
- Between April 5th - 8th, go to your assigned park and collect the eggs and signs.
- Please note that you will be emailed an inventory sheet a week before collection starts. This sheet will detail out how many and what type of signs and eggs you will be collecting.
- Choose a day/time between April 5th - 8th that works for you to collect the eggs and signs.
- (Please do not collect eggs before April 5th. The egg hunts run for the public from April 2nd - 4th.)
- Don't forget to bring your inventory sheet and a plastic garbage bag or cardboard box with you to put the eggs in.
Step #3: Return Eggs & Signs
- Return the eggs, signs, and completed inventory sheet to the Deerfield Township Administration Office by Friday, April 9, 2021.
- Deerfield Township Administration Office
- 4900 Parkway Drive, Suite 150
- Mason, OH 45040
- Office Hours: Mondays - Thursdays 7:30am - 4:30pm; Fridays 7:00am - 3:30pm