Kingswood: Pathway Connections & Wayfinding
The Township is undertaking a project to connect existing pathways at Kingswood Park and add wayfinding for visitors.
What is the project timeline?
- Phase I: Connecting asphalt pathways is expected to be completed in the Spring of 2021.
- Phase II: Providing wayfinding (trail naming/identification) is expected to be completed by the end of 2021.
Where exactly will this project take place?
- Installation of asphalt to connect existing pathways will be on the northern side of the park.
- Wayfinding will be completed on trails for both the south and the north side of the park.
- Please click here to view a map of the project.
How is the project funded?
- This project is being funded through the Deerfield Township Park Levy.
What is the benefit of this project to the community?
- Creates linkages and connects pathways to one another.
- Improves accessibility to the park for the community.
- Clearly defines trails and develops wayfinding.
Additional Forms and Files: