Deerfield Township Service Department - Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
COVID-19: Public Parks and Trails
Image Credit: National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA) www.nrpa.org
Deerfield Township Parks Status
- Deerfield Township parks are currently open to the public.
- Please note that some facilities or amenities within the parks may be closed. Please see below for more details.
- Please follow all local, state, and national ordinances and guidelines regarding the use of these spaces. Please visit Coronavirus.Ohio.gov for the most updated information.
- CDC Guidance for Park Visitors
- Follow CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to heading to trails — wash hands, carry hand sanitizer, do not use trails if you have symptoms, cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, etc.
- Observe at all times CDC’s minimum recommended social distancing of six feet from other people. Practice it and know what it looks like. Keep it as you walk, bike or hike. Wear cloth face coverings in areas where physical distancing measures are challenging to adhere to.
- Warn other trail users of your presence and as you pass to allow proper distance and step off trails to allow others to pass, keeping minimum recommended distances at all times. Signal your presence with your voice, bell or horn.
- Bring water or drinks — public drinking fountains may be disabled and should not be used, even if operable.
- Bring a suitable trash bag. Leave no trash, take everything out to protect park workers.
- Consult your local and state ordinances and guidelines for the most up to date recommendations on park and trail use.
- Parks - Open
- Trails/Walking Paths - Open
- Restrooms/Port-a-Lets - Open
- Shelters - Open
- Drinking Fountains - Open
- Playgrounds - Open
- Baseball Fields - Open (organized sports require a field use permit)
- Soccer Fields - Open (organized sports require a field use permit)
- Tennis Courts - Open
- Basketball Courts - Open
- Archery Range - Open
- Snyder House - Open
- Dog Park - Open
- *Please note that Landen-Deerfield Park is owned and managed by the Warren County Park District. Please contact the Warren County Park District at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions on openings/closures for that location.
Additional Forms and Files: