Lego Robotics Camp (8 - 16 yrs old)
This camp is managed and staffed by iDaP Academy.
Deerfield Township partners with iDaP Academy to offer technology programs for the community.
COVID-19: Camper/Camp Family Expectations
We need your help to keep our programs open! All registered participants and their families are expected to abide by the ODH/Governor's Orders, including the following Covid-19 Safety Protocols.
1. Health Assessment: All parents/guardians are asked to do a health assessment of their child prior to arrival each day. Please keep your child home if they exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19.
2. Outdoor Check-In/Out: Parents/guardians will check in/out their child(ren) outside, weather permitting. Access to the indoor classroom will be limited to staff and campers.
3. Temperature Check: Upon arrival, each child will have their temperature checked. Children with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or above will be asked to stay home.
4. Face Masks: Face masks are required for all campers and staff. Parents/guardians are asked to wear a mask during the check-in/out process.
5. Hand Sanitizing: Campers will be required to sanitize their hands upon arrival and prior to departure. Increased hand washing/sanitizing will be done throughout the camp day.
6. Social Distancing: Campers will be expected to maintain social distancing. Parents/guardians are asked to maintain 6ft social distancing between families when waiting in line during arrival/departure.
About iDaP Academy
At iDaP academy, knowledge inspires innovation. Our technology education programs are built on a framework that weaves the principles of Marketing, Design, and Development with the latest technology. Our mission is to deliver a different kind of STEM education to the youth of the world. iDaP academy programs teach 21st century skills in a fun and engaging way.
iDaP Academy Contact Information
Create and program a robot to compete in a robotic tecathlon.
Registration for iDaP Academy Camps
Registration opens for Residents and Non-Residents on March 1st.
*Please note that this program requires a minimum of 10 participants.