These programs are managed and coordinated by The Mason Public Library.
Deerfield Township partners with The Mason Public Library to offer programming for the community.
COVID-19: Attendee Expectations
We need your help to keep our programs open! All registered participants and their families are expected to abide by the ODH/Governor's Orders, including the following Covid-19 Safety Protocols.
1. Health Assessment: All parents/guardians are asked to do a health assessment of themselves and their child(ren) prior to arrival. Please stay home if anyone is exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19 or has a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or above.
2. Sign-In: All families attending will be asked to sign in at each story time.
3. Face Masks: Face masks are required for all attendees ages 2 and up when unable to maintain 6 feet of social distance.
4. Hand Sanitizing: Attendees will be required to sanitize their hands upon arrival and prior to departure.
6. Social Distancing: Attendees will be expected to maintain 6ft of social distancing from others not residing in their household.
About the Mason Public Library
The Mason Public Library provides materials, programs, and services to residents of all ages in Mason and Deerfield Township to assist in their pursuit of information and resources to meet their educational, professional, and personal needs. Particular emphasis is placed on delivering quality reference services and providing popular materials of high interest. The library also serves to stimulate young children’s interest and appreciation for reading and learning.
The Mason Public Library Contact Information
Cheryl Vasan, Youth Services Librarian
- Siblings of any age are welcome at all story times.
- Caregivers MUST remain with the child.