COVID-19: Camper/ Camp Families Expectations
While camp will look a little different this year, what won’t change is our commitment to providing a fun and engaging experience that will provide opportunities for your child to explore the outdoors, unleash their creativity, and release their energy!
We need your help to keep our programs open! All registered participants and their families are expected to abide by the ODH/ODJFS/Governor's Orders, including the following Covid-19 Safety Protocols.
1. Health Assessment: All parents/guardians are asked to do a health assessment of their child prior to arrival each day. Please keep your child home if they exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19.
2. Outdoor Check-In/Out: Parents/guardians will check in/out their child(ren) outside, weather permitting. Access to the indoor classroom will be limited to staff and campers.
3. Temperature Check: Upon arrival, each child will have their temperature checked. Children with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or above will be asked to stay home.
4. Face Masks: Face masks are required for all campers when (1) inside and (2) outside and unable to maintain 6 feet of social distance. Parents/guardians are asked to wear a mask during the check-in/out process. If medically unable to wear a face mask, a face shield that extends below the chin may be used.
5. Hand Sanitizing: Campers will be required to sanitize their hands upon arrival and prior to departure. Increased hand washing/sanitizing will be done throughout the camp day.
6. Social Distancing: Campers will be expected to maintain social distancing. Parents/guardians are asked to maintain 6ft social distancing between families when waiting in line during arrival/departure.