This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Events below are managed and coordinated third party organizations. They are hosted in Deerfield parks.
- Cyclocross is a form of bicycle racing.
- Typically occur in the autumn and winter.
- Consist of many laps of a short (1.5–2 mile) course
- Feature pavement, wooded trails, grass, steep hills and obstacles
- Require the rider to quickly dismount, carry the bike while navigating the obstruction, and remount in one motion
- Emphasis is on the rider's aerobic endurance and bike-handling skills