Easter Egg Hunt
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
- Due to the Ohio Department of Health's Order to Limit and/or Prohibit Mass Gatherings, the 2020 Easter Egg Hunt has been cancelled. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to a great event next year!
Pre and Post Hunt Activities
- Enjoy fun, free activities and giveaways for the whole family!
- We ask those attending the first session to please enjoy these activities prior to the hunt so that we may clear the parking lot for the second session.
- Visit with the Easter Bunny
- Cincinnati Children's booths
- Warren County Sheriff booth
- Deerfield Fire Rescue
- *subject to change; based on availability
- The Egg Patch is a low-key, small group, egg hunt for toddlers.
- Preschoolers, 4 years of age and under, who aren't ready for the large hunt may also participate.
- The Egg Patch opens prior to the large Easter Egg Hunts. Please see session schedules below for details.
- Parents/Guardians and their children will be allowed into the area in small groups of 4 to 5 at a time.
Easter Egg Hunts
- To enable more participants, hunts are offered during two different sessions. Both sessions offer hunts for all of the age groups. Please see below for schedule details.
- There are two age-divided fields for the Easter Egg Hunts (4-6 years old and 7-11 years old). Signs indicating age ranges will be posted.
- Please remain behind the rope until the signal is given to begin.
- Toddlers may participate in the Egg Patch.
- Preschoolers, 4 years of age and younger, may also participate in the Egg Patch if they aren't comfortable with the large hunt.
Egg Trade In
- To reduce our environmental impact and make sure every child goes home with candy, the plastic eggs on the field are reused each year.
- Children have fun collecting eggs on the field, then turn them in after the hunt for a bag of candy.
- There will be multiple trade-in stations.
- It's quick, easy, and good for the environment!
Lost Child Tent
- There will be a large white tent on-site where children may go if they get separated from their parents/guardians.
Session 1 Schedule (10:00am)
9:45am Egg Patch Opens (Toddlers, Preschoolers not ready for large hunt)
10:00am Egg Hunt Begins (4-6 yrs old, 7 -11 yrs old)
10:15am Egg Trade-In
*Lost Child Tent
Session 2 Schedule (11:00am)
11:00am Egg Patch Opens (Toddlers, Preschoolers not ready for large hunt)
11:00am Egg Hunt Begins (4-6 yrs old, 7 -11 yrs old)
11:15am Egg Trade-In and Post-Hunt Activities
*Lost Child Tent