Run for the Green 5K Trail Run/Walk (CANCELLED)
Start out your St. Patrick’s Day with a hardy workout!
- Due to the ongoing concern over the Coronavirus, the Township has made the difficult decision not to hold the Run for the Green Race in 2021.
- We look forward to hosting the Run for the Green next year.
- This course consists of approximately 3.1 miles of mostly densely wooded, winding dirt/mud trails within Landen-Deerfield Park.
- Elevation changes of up to 50 feet with two calf-deep creek crossings.
- Proceeds benefit Deerfield Township Parks.
- Register online at the link below.
- Teens (14 - 17) may volunteer to help on race day.
- Tasks may include helping with registration table, set up/tear down, finish line tasks, handing out t-shirts, etc. This position will take place outdoors.
- For more information, please visit our volunteer opportunities page.
- For community service hours, please bring the appropriate form for signing.