Deerfield Township Service Department - Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Paint-Your-Own Pottery (In-Person)
Deerfield Township Parks and Recreation partners with Star Glazers to offer a paint-your-own pottery events for the community.
COVID-19: Attendee Expectations
- We need your help to keep our programs open!
- All attendees are expected to follow the Ohio Department of Health/Governor's Orders for Covid-19.
- Masks are required for everyone 2 years of age or older when (1) inside and (2) when outside and unable to maintain 6ft of social distance from members of another household.
- Maintain the appropriate 6ft of social distancing from others not in your household
- Wash your hands upon arrival and prior to departure (hand sanitizer will be available)
- Prior to arrival, conduct a self-assessment of your health; individuals are asked to stay home if they have a fever of 100 degrees fahrenheit or above, or any symptoms of Covid-19.
- All attendees are required to sign a Coronavirus Assumption of Risk Waiver upon arrival.
- Participants can select from a variety of options - cups, bowls, plates, boxes, banks, and more!
- We provide all the supplies you need to relax and paint your piece. Please give yourself at least 1 hour to paint.
- Finished pieces will be glazed and fired for you; items will be available for pick up at the Deerfield Township offices within 2 weeks. (Participants will receive an email when items are ready for pick up.)
- All minor participants must be accompanied by an adult.
- *Please note that this program has a required minimum number of participants.
Pottery Prices and Studio Fees
- Payment is collected by the instructor at the event.
- Pottery pieces range in price from $9 and up.
- Studio Fees are $0 Deerfield Residents and $2 Non-Residents
- Adults just attending for supervision or painting the same piece as their child are not charged an additional studio fee.
HOW TO RESERVE A TABLE
- Reservations are per table to limit interaction between households.
- Only 1 person per table should register
- You will be asked to provide a count of and the names of additional participants during the check-out process.
- Maximum of 6 participants per table
- Please see above for expectations of attendees in regards to Covid-19.
Additional Forms and Files: